Kraka Chocolates and Fudges makes a wide range of confectionery to suit all tastes. We sell at markets and events throughout the North Island of New Zealand.
Originally started in 2009, we relocated from Bay of Plenty to Doubtless Bay in the Far North in June 2016 and continue the Kraka Chocolates and Fudges business from our commercial kitchen in Cable Bay.
Not all of our products are listed on the website - so please feel free to contact us for further information. Ian makes the chocolates and brittles and Kaye make the fudges - in the pot, wooden spoon "just like Mum would make". Everything is hand-made by us and gluten free.
We can be regularly found around the Far North:
- Bay of Islands Farmers Market at Parisian on Thursdays from 1.00pm to 5.00pm.
- Old Pack house Market in Keri keri on Saturdays from 8.00am to 1.30pm.
- Kaitaia Market on Saturdays from 8.00am to 12.00pm.
- Bay of Islands Farmers Market on Sundays from 8.00am to 12.00pm.
- Mangonui Tuesday Night Market on the waterfront from 5.30 to 8.00pm.
You can purchase our confectionery at any of those locations or order here online.
We also still attend the occasional event - see our Face book page for updates.
New products include our yummy salted-caramel fudge balls coated in dark chocolate.